CSE is launching an integrated online and onsite training programme on EIA. The training programme will comprise of two parts: Basic learning (online platform) and Advanced learning (at our residential campus). The course is designed to provide an overall understanding of the EIA process which includes theoretical knowledge via lectures from experts and firsthand experience through group exercises, discussions and case studies.
BASIC LEARNING (ONLINE PLATFORM) December 6 - 15, 2022
- Includes sessions on methodology for preparing an EIA, approach for baseline data collection, identification and assessment of impacts alongwith the Environmental Clearance process and understanding of EIA process and legislation from developed countries
- Conducted on Moodle Platform where participants will be provided with reading / audio-visual training material which they are expected to self-study. The course material will be for the duration of 2-3 hrs/day
ADVANCED LEARNING (ONSITE), February 14 - 17, 2023
- Includes practical experience on assessing impacts for different sector projects and developing their Environmental monitoring & management plans;
- Hands on experience of presenting case to committee members for environmental clearance;
- Review of EIA reports;
- Understanding of Risk assessment studies;
- Working on case studies through group exercises and role play.
- Conducted at CSE’s residential campus, Anil Agarwal Environment Training Institute (AAETI) in Tijara, Alwar, Rajasthan.
For any Query, Kindly Contact