Excreta flow diagram (also often described as shit flow diagram) offers a new and innovative way to engage sanitation experts, political leaders and civil society in coordinated discussions on identification of areas for intervention across sanitation chain in cities. For more info on SFD and the SFD promotion initiative visit https://sfd.susana.org/ . CSE - School of Water and Waste has organized various online courses and virtual training programmes on preparation of SFDs to various practitioners on the importance of mapping excreta flows using SFD Tool. This training programme is being organised in partnership with Global Water Partnership – Caribbean and will focus on providing practical and hands-on experience on preparation of SFDs.
To sensitise and equip practitioners in preparing the Shit Flow Diagram and using it for preparing city-wide sanitation strategies
- Learn about SFDs tool (graphic and report) and the history of their development
- Understand the need for a standardized methodology for SFD preparation
- Hands on experience on preparing a SFD
- Step by step guidance and technical support for preparing and SFD and publishing it on SuSanA global database.
- Course Coordinator: Dhruv Pasricha