CSE has launched an integrated online and onsite training programme on EIA. The training programme will comprise of two parts: Basic learning (online platform) and Advanced learning (at our residential campus). The course is designed to provide an overall understanding of the EIA process which includes theoretical knowledge via lectures from experts and firsthand experience through group exercises, discussions and case studies.
BASIC LEARNING (ONLINE PLATFORM) DECEMBER 8-17, 2021
- Includes sessions on methodology for preparing an EIA, approach for baseline data collection, identification and assessment of impacts alongwith the Environmental Clearance process.
- Conducted on Moodle Platform where participants will be provided with reading / audio-visual training material which they are expected to selfstudy. The course material will be for the duration of 2-3 hrs/day.
- Top performing participants (30 no) from online course will be invited for advanced course on scholarship.
Rs 5000/- (Indian participants) USD 100/- (Non-Indian participants)
ADVANCED LEARNING (ONSITE) FEBRUARY 1-4, 2022
- Includes practical experience on preparation of Environmental monitoring & management plans, review of EIA reports, working on case studies, various problem solving group exercises and discussions with experts.
- Conducted at CSE’s residential campus, Anil Agarwal Environment Training Institute (AAETI) in Tijara, Alwar, Rajasthan.
Full scholarship for selected participants. The scholarship covers boarding & lodging costs and training kit fees. It does not include to & fro Delhi travel (from your respective location) costs. Only shortlisted participant will be informed.
For any query, please contact:
Ishita Garg,Training Coordinator
Industrial Air Pollution Team